Monday, June 9, 2008

Update on the leadership position

I didn't get it! Yay!!! I know exactly why I didn't get it and it was totally political and this is the first time that work-type politics have worked in my favor! I'm so happy I didn't get it that I could just fall on the ground and kiss it, but - ew - 8th graders walk on this ground so it's filthy and disgusting. So I'll abstain.

But - whew! Can you tell I'm relieved?

In other (but related) news, I may be applying for a transfer anyway. It's not because of the leadership thing since, as I mentioned, I'm the teeniest, tiniest bit thrilled to death that someone else got the position. It's more about management personnel and people I really want to work with and opportunities, etc etc etc. I'll fill you in more specifically when I know more. At the moment I'm having my inside people gather intelligence for me.

(Hehe. "Inside people". Ha! That makes it sound so secret-agenty. It's not like that. I simply asked my friend to ask around about it. She's going to call me back tonight with the inside scoop. I'm nothing if not good at befriending the inside people, while not bearing the responsibility of being an insider myself.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home