Thursday, June 5, 2008

I guess I spoke too soon. But I was IMPATIENT.

Dear Hillary (ahahahahahahaaaaaa! At first I typed "Dead Hillary"! Shows what I think!),

Anyway. Ahem.

Dear Hillary,

Thank you. You dragged things out to the end of everyone's rope, but thanks for finally getting the hell out of the way. I won't soon forget it. None of us will, actually, since I'm sure you'll be talking about it for the rest of our natural lives. And probably claiming that people were shooting bullets at you as you ended your campaign. Fortunately Sinbad was not there to gainsay you. There was a lot of media there though, and the footage is everywhere today, so, you know, maybe you don't want to throw any revisionist spin on that in the future. Just a thought.

Kisses!
Mum


Dear Baracky-pie,

It's all about you, baby! Except for the fact that now it's all about who you're going to choose as a running mate. Pick me! I'd run anywhere with you. Of course, my tarnished past might be a little tricky to overcome, as well as my lack of any semblance of public service experience, but... foot rubs! I give killer foot rubs! And I'm unknown so the media would be all, "Who the hell is she?" and would forget about your former pastors and all that crap. It's a win-win! Especially for me!

Love and other indoor sports,
Mummy


Dear John McCain,

Could you maybe start hanging around Bush a little more often? It always seems to dip your popularity rating a few points when you do, and that's a good thing. Also, perhaps, a hunting trip with Cheney would be in order? Do you hunt? It actually doesn't matter, as we know that Dick is far more interested in the most dangerous game. All the Secret Service guys could flush out quail and then? It's anyone's guess where the buckshot will go! How exciting!

Do it for your country.

Thanks,
AnonaMum

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home