Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Start at the Beginning

First posts are a bitch. It's all the boring who's who and what's what that only a few people will bother to go back and read anyway. Introductory posts don't really tell you who I am anyway - my ongoing posts do that. But here are the vital stats, for what they're worth:

- I'm a woman.
- I'm in my mid-thirties
- I have a one year old daughter who shines like the sun in my life. I will refer to her as the AnonaGirl here.
- I have a husband, the AnonaDad, who I love dearly and because we've been together for over 13 years, can drive me crazy with the merest flick of his hairy wrist.
- I maintain a separate blog in which my identity is completely open. My friends and family read that blog so I have to be cautious with what I say. I've started this blog so that I have a place to write where I don't have to censor myself.
- I am a middle school teacher. Mostly I like it. Some students are simply awful to have in class. I don't plan to sugar coat that fact here. If you're of a mind that all children are marvelous and some are simply misunderstood, I expect I will wind up offending you eventually. Some students are assholes, just as some adults are.
- I live on the West Coast of the USA.

That's probably enough for now. Coming soon - tales from the in-laws. Stay tuned.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home